Monday, September 6, 2010

THERE WAS WAY TO MUCH CELEBRATING GOING ON……….



It's been a busy few days leading up to the wedding but I promise I’ll fill you in on all the details eventually. We attended  a cocktail party at Lisa’s friend Bonnie’s house, an Aloha party at Lisa’s friend Patti’s house and  we've been to the beach of course. Then we all spent a few days at a beautiful resort hotel and then attended the wedding on an adjoining property to that resort,WOW what a place! As you can imagine there was not time to post a blog entry…. there was way to much celebrating going on!

The ceremony site 
What are you doing today Chris?
"I'm getting married"
So here goes, I’ll start with the wedding first since that’s obviously the best part. It was wonderful, beautiful and a perfect day. I’m not going to say another word; I’ll just let the pictures tell the story.

Nan and Byung  (father)


Paul and Lisa


Chris  and Ogja ( mother in law)

Chris and Nan LeClair
Tim their pastor

David (best man) and brides sister PoPo (maid of honor)

No comments: